How To Set Up A Wood Pellet Manufacturing PlantWood pellets are a form of biomass, an environmentally friendly source of fuel that is quickly gaining popularity around this increasingly eco-conscious world. Production of this energy source takes place in wood pelletizer mills. If you are interested in joining the industry, you will need to know how to set up a wood pellet manufacturing plant of your own.
In order to begin, you must know and understand the different steps that are taken in a wood pelletizer mill for production. This will allow you to be aware of the kinds of materials, machines, and equipment that you need. Here are the systems you will need in a wood pellet manufacturing plant.
Raw Material SystemThis part of the wood pelletizer mill focuses on directly handling and managing the raw materials used to form wood pellets. There are a few steps taken in this system.
- Crushing. A crushing system is the vital first step in pellet production. Using timber, chips, or another similar source of wood, a machine will crush raw materials into smaller chunks. This is done via a hammer mill and wood chipper, and you have the option of using dust collectors to contain debris.
- Sieving. This step is optional in some pelletizer mills, but is important to avoid damage to your machinery. It involves getting rid of debris like stones from the crushed raw material.
- Drying. The water content of wood requires that the crushed materials are thoroughly dried. Excess water can result in lower quality pellets. For small scale productions, an air flow dryer will suffice, but larger productions will require a drum dryer.
Pellet Manufacturing SystemNow that you have your chunks of wood, you will have to convert them into actual biomass pellets that can be used for fuel and purchased by customers and clients. This process is simple and involves a couple of steps.
- Pelletization mill. This is where you will reduce the previously crushed raw materials into finished pellets. For smaller productions, a single flat die pelletizer mill will work fine, but you will need multiple for larger productions. Alternatively, invest in a Ring die pelletizer mill for higher production output. (How To Operate Wood Pellet mill Correctly?)
- Cooling. Completed pellets have a high temperature and have to be cooled before they can be packed and moved to the next process. A counter flow cooler is a good option for this process as it can sieve broken, powdered, or damaged pellets away from the good ones for better quality control.
- Packing. Once you are done cooling and sieving, it is time to pack the pellets for storage, shipment, and sales. Any standard factory bagging procedures work fine for this purpose, and you can choose the size of the bags as appropriate for your business.
While there are many components to consider in setting up a wood pellet manufacturing plant, this guide will help to get you started so you can begin searching for the equipment you need. Wood pellet and biomass pellet production is a great sign that the world is moving towards more environmentally friendly fuel.
Phone: +86 18651204359
Add：No.868 Pingling east road Liyang city Jiang su province China
小泽玛利亚 樱井步 苍井空 石黑京香 桃谷绘里香 白咲舞 川岛和津实 黑泽爱 樱井步 小泽爱丽丝 七濑茱莉亚 樱朱音 原千寻 若菜奈央 稻森丽奈 尾野真知子 友田真希 花野真衣 雪本芽衣 雨宫真贵 冲田杏梨 高阪保奈美 霞理沙 泽井芽衣 北野望 桃谷绘理香 橋本凉 波多野结衣 仁科百华 柚木提娜 长泽梓 大沢佑香 天海翼 前田香织 前田香织 二宫沙树 铃木里美 希崎杰西卡 麻仓优 麻美由真 原更沙 葵实野理 上原瑞穂 福山沙也加 铃木麻奈美 西野翔 神谷姬 希志爱野 琴乃 希崎杰西卡 秋元里奈 原干惠 杏树纱奈 佐藤遥希 Sato Haruki 前田香织 二宫沙树 仁科百华 樱木凛 秋元里奈 小泽爱丽丝 原纱央莉 浅井舞香 音羽雷恩 天海丽 大泽佑香 百合野もも 里美尤里娅 铃原爱蜜莉 美竹铃 吉沢明步 吉泽明步 早川濑里奈 美竹凉子 松岛枫 佐佐木希 樱井梨花 立花美凉 小泉彩 里美尤里娅 铃原爱蜜莉 美竹铃 松岛枫 佐佐木希 朝美穗香 上原结衣 纹舞兰